1. be aware and fully informed that the processing of your personal data includes all operations carried out on the data transmitted by you, by automated means or not, for the purposes of:
– improve the functioning and functionality of the Dimitri Lionel Baeten owner of Qmann Diving website (including where your data will be aggregated and treated in a statistical manner, without being identifiable by any third party to whom it is provided);
– improve and customize the services provided to you;
– contact you via emails, written or telephone messages to – send information or updates on your transactions and requests, as well as information on new products or services;
– interact with you on social media platforms;2. to accept and consent to the free use and reproduction, by Dimitri Lionel Baeten owner of Qmann Diving , of publicly available content and / or published on social media platforms where the hashtag Dimitri Lionel Baeten owner of Qmann Diving has been explicitly and specifically referred to, our brands, products or services ;
3. to be aware that, under the applicable legislation, it is possible to oppose, limit, correct or request erasure in relation to the processing of its data for one or more of the purposes described above, by sending an application to the following electronic mail:firstname.lastname@example.org , as well as having the right to file a complaint with the competent authorities;
4. give the present consent freely and voluntarily and be 16 years of age or older.
On Qmann Diving , we consider your privacy to be a serious matter. We are committed to maximizing your experience with our website and social media platforms in a secure environment.
1. Your data
Dimitri Lionel Baeten owner of Qmann Diving undertakes to process your personal data in accordance with European Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data personal data and the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Regulation on Data Protection).
This site does not collect personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide us. This means that we will not know your name, your email address or any other personal information just because you browsed this site.
We only collect your data when filling out an online request form for quote or contact. You may be asked to enter your name, telephone contact, email address and other relevant information.
2. Use of your data
Any of the data you provide can be used in the following ways:
• customize your experience with us
• improve our site on the services and resources available
• improve our customer service in general
• contact you
• run a contest, promotion, research or other resource
Your data, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company outside of f Qmann Diving, for any reason, without your consent.
We may use and provide aggregate and statistical information to third parties to monitor the use of our website for the purpose of helping us to develop it and our services. The data used should not include information that can be used to identify any individual.
The contact information you provide can be used to send information and updates related to your requests, as well as receive occasional updates of Qmann Diving and information about related products or services.
We may contact you by email or telephone to request your comments about our products and services.
Note: If at any time you wish to unsubscribe from future e-mails, we will include detailed cancellation instructions at the bottom of each e-mail.
Qmann Diving stores the data of its users on its servers located in Portugal and Spain. These servers are protected and maintained in accordance with the highest security standards and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
3. Protection of your information
We follow industry standards to protect your details during transmission and, once received, we have implemented various measures to maintain the security of the personal data you have transmitted to us.
HOWEVER, YOU SHOULD BE AWARE THAT ANY METHOD OF TRANSMISSION OR ELECTRONIC STORAGE IS 100% SAFE.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE CAN NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS. LOSSES AND DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR DAMAGES INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY USER RELATED TO COMPUTER FRAUD, RISK OR ANY OTHER INFRINGEMENT OR CIRCUMSTANCES IN WHICH YOUR INFORMATION IS ACQUIRED OR DISCLOSED WITHOUT OUR EXPRESS AUTHORIZATION.
A cookie is a small text file which, although it does not collect personal information that allows the user to be identified, stores general information about their navigation on their access device (mobile phone, computer or other) that allows later use it is efficient.
A cookie by itself does not personally identify any user / visitor.
We may use technologies such as cookies to record session information, collect visits, and access details of our web pages that allow us to continue to improve our services and provide better and more useful resources to users / visitors to our site.
Cookies are recommended and have specific functions in order to allow a better and more personalized navigation.
The existence of cookies does not affect the operation of your device and its operating system. In addition to the information stored in the cookie, information is also stored in the “local storage” area of your browser with the same purpose as the cookies.
The cookies can be of several types: those that allow to identify the user and to improve the operation of the services in the sites; those that improve the performance of the site by analyzing the way users use it; those that allow the user to navigate more individually and those that collect information from the user on habits of browsing the internet so that the advertising displayed by the one corresponds to their needs and interests.
The main purpose of our cookies is to improve your browsing experience because, among other purposes, it helps us remember your preferences. This information also makes it possible to improve our website (for example, by facilitating the statistical analysis of its use). In view of these purposes, your personally identifiable information of a sensitive nature is not stored through cookies. The information in our cookies is only used by us, except for those related to Google Analytics (managed by Google).
All browsers allow the user to accept, reject or delete cookies, in particular by selecting the appropriate settings in their browser, so that the user can, at any time, partially or totally disable the cookies used on our site.
If you select to opt out of cookies you may not be able to access certain sections of our website, your browsing will become less efficient and you may no longer benefit from any of the features or services.
Note: this list may be updated due to new services and features of our website with the introduction of new cookies.
5. How should you ensure your safety
For your privacy, we advise you not to include personal, sensitive, or sensitive data in the emails you send us. Please do not email us credit card numbers or any sensitive personal information.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from minors. As the parent or legal guardian, do not allow your children to send personal information without your permission.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR IDENTIFICATION DATA OR OTHER INFORMATION YOU CHOOSE TO SUBMIT IN FORUMS AS A COMMENTARY AREA OR ANY OTHER ACESSIBLE PUBLIC AREA THAT WE ADMINISTER OR MANAGE.
6. Disclosure of information to third parties
We do not sell, market or transfer to third parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who help us manage our site, mobile applications, conduct our business or provide services to our customers, as long as those parties agree to keep such information confidential.
We may also disclose your information when we believe that the release is appropriate to comply with the law, to enforce our site policies, or to protect our rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
7. Third party links
Please note that although you may find yourself on a website operated by us, you may also be referred for links to third-party websites. Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party services on our platforms.
These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. These policies are neither managed nor controlled by us, so Dimitri Lionel Baeten owner of Qmann Diving assumes no responsibility for the content and activities of these websites.
However, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and platforms, and please contact us if you would like to give us your feedback on them. We also recommend that you carefully read the terms and conditions and the privacy policies of these linked websites before submitting any information or personal data.
8. Your Consent
9. Shelf life of your data
It should be noted that the personal data you provide to us will be kept until you request removal.
The videos, sounds, images and all information on this website may not be copied, distributed, modified or placed on digital platforms without prior authorization from the Qmann Diving
11. Your rights
Since we want to ensure that you are aware of your rights and under applicable law, we want to inform you that:
• Your personal data belongs to you. As such, you have the right to access, rectify, limit, erase and oppose the treatment of the same as well as obtain them with the Dimitri Lionel Baeten owner of Qmann Diving.
• We will make every effort to keep your personal data up-to-date and protected to the best industry standards.
• You have the right to file a complaint with the competent data protection authority. In Portugal, this authority is the National Data Protection Commission (“CNPD”). More information on the CNPD can be obtained through the website www.cnpd.pt
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, elimination, blocking or opposition to the processing of personal data you provide, pursuant to Law no. 67/98, of October 26, you must send a request to that effect, through the following address of e-mail:email@example.com
12. Applicable law
The current version was published on 22 May 2018.
14. Contact Us
Telephone: (+351) 964 651 878
(+351) 295 989 076